We are the prominent manufacturer and supplier of PTFE Bush, these bushes are manufactured from quality raw material, so that our customers can enjoy best quality of our products. These are available at very reasonable price in market than other manufacturer.PTFE Sightglass Bushes are manufactured from best quality material. These can be used in glass equipments because of its wear life compared to other thermoplastic is very low. These PTFE sightglass bush are maintenance free and have cryogenic stability. It also known for its non wetting property.
We are among the topmost manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of high quality PTFE Filling Bush. These products are widely used in electrical and electronic applications that are needed to be operated by extreme high temperature. These products are ideally suited for the manufacture of corrosion-resistant gaskets and seals. These products are known for their dimensional accuracy and compact design. These products have excellent insulating and chemical resistant properties. We believe in effective and timely delivery of these products once ordered by our valuable customers.
We offer a wide range of high quality PTFE T Bush to our valuable customers. These products are available at cost effective market prices. These products are available in various grades. These products are ideally suited for the manufacture of corrosion-resistant gaskets and seals. These products have excellent insulating and chemical resistant properties. These products can withstand extremely high temperatures. These products can be customized as per the requirements of our valuable customers.
|GRADES OF PTFE ROD||FILLER CONTENTS||PROPRERTIES|
|Pure PTFE Rod||0%||Excellent chemical resistance, Outstanding Electrical properties, Excellent Flexural properties.|
|Glass filled PTFE||15-25%||High compressive strength, Excellent chemical resistance, Better wear resistant.|
|Carbon Filled PTFE||25-35%||Lower coefficient of friction, High compressive strength, Better wear resistance, Better electrical conductivity.|
|Graphite filled PTFE||15%||Better chemical resistance, High compressive strength, Better wear resistance, Better electrical conductivity, Improved frictional properties.|
|Bronze filled PTFE||40-60%||Better thermal conductivity, Lower coefficient of friction, High compressive strength, Excellent wear resistance, Excellent chemical resistance.|
- PTFE Gasketing material: Gaskets, Washers, O/D/V/U rings, Piston Rings.
- PTFE Expansion Joints / Bellows.
- PTFE Ball Valves Seats / Seals / Diaphragms.
- PTFE Laboratory Ware: Beakers, Plug Cock.
- PTFE Linings of Reactors, Storage Vessels / Pipes and Flanges.
- PTFE Bearings for Conveyor belts.
- PTFE Nozzles for SF6 circuit breakers.
- PTFE Barb Insulators.
- PTFE Connectors.
- One of the most stable thermal plastic, functions from -180oC to + 260oC.
- Resistance to virtually all corrosive material, Moisture & U.V.
- Very low co-efficient of friction.
- Excellent dielectric properties & tensile strength even at low temperatures.
- PTFE rod has approved by the Food and Drug Administration & can be used food, beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical applications.
- Composition: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene).
- Specific Gravity: 2.17 gms / Cm3.
- Tensile Strength: 210-350 Kgf / Cm2.
- Elongation: 250-400%.
- Hardness: 52-58% Shore D.
- Water Absorption: 0.01
- Heat Resistance: -250oC to +260oC