Owing to our rich industry experience, we are manufacturing and supplying an exclusive range of PTFE Gaskets, PTFE Gaskets is manufactured using high grade raw material and cutting-edge technology in compliance with industrial standards. Our PTFE Gaskets finds application in various industries. Our PTFE Gaskets range is appreciated by clients for optimum quality and long service life. In addition to this, our esteemed clients can avail this quality tested product from us at economic price.
We use optimum quality raw material and advanced technology that ensure perfect finish and longer service life. To meet various needs of clients we offer these products in various specifications. Offered range is widely appreciated for compact design and super quality. Clients can avail these products from us at market leading prices.
|GRADES OF PTFE ROD||FILLER CONTENTS||PROPRERTIES|
|Pure PTFE Rod||0%||Excellent chemical resistance, Outstanding Electrical properties, Excellent Flexural properties.|
|Glass filled PTFE||15-25%||High compressive strength, Excellent chemical resistance, Better wear resistant.|
|Carbon Filled PTFE||25-35%||Lower coefficient of friction, High compressive strength, Better wear resistance, Better electrical conductivity.|
|Graphite filled PTFE||15%||Better chemical resistance, High compressive strength, Better wear resistance, Better electrical conductivity, Improved frictional properties.|
|Bronze filled PTFE||40-60%||Better thermal conductivity, Lower coefficient of friction, High compressive strength, Excellent wear resistance, Excellent chemical resistance.|
- PTFE Gasketing material: Gaskets, Washers, O/D/V/U rings, Piston Rings.
- PTFE Expansion Joints / Bellows.
- PTFE Ball Valves Seats / Seals / Diaphragms.
- PTFE Laboratory Ware: Beakers, Plug Cock.
- PTFE Linings of Reactors, Storage Vessels / Pipes and Flanges.
- PTFE Bearings for Conveyor belts.
- PTFE Nozzles for SF6 circuit breakers.
- PTFE Barb Insulators.
- PTFE Connectors.
- One of the most stable thermal plastic, functions from -180oC to + 260oC.
- Resistance to virtually all corrosive material, Moisture & U.V.
- Very low co-efficient of friction.
- Excellent dielectric properties & tensile strength even at low temperatures.
- PTFE rod has approved by the Food and Drug Administration & can be used food, beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical applications.
- Composition: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene).
- Specific Gravity: 2.17 gms / Cm3.
- Tensile Strength: 210-350 Kgf / Cm2.
- Elongation: 250-400%.
- Hardness: 52-58% Shore D.
- Water Absorption: 0.01
- Heat Resistance: -250oC to +260oC